As the key Wave booking period approaches, award-winning Princess Cruises has announced a selection of offers in its 'Princess Sale' that will see more cruisers book a balcony stateroom or mini-suite than ever before.
Manchester, UK (PRWEB) January 6, 2010 -- As the key Wave booking period approaches, award-winning Princess Cruises has announced a selection of offers in its 'Princess Sale' that will see more cruisers book a balcony stateroom or mini-suite than ever before.
Princess Cruises grew its business in the UK by over 10% in 2009, and the line is looking to continue this success in 2010 by launching offers that mean cruise holidays with Princess are better value than ever. The offers are available from Monday 28 December, with prices reduced by up to £800 per couple from that day, as well as offers of up to $200 per couple free onboard spending money, and the line is supporting travel agents with a multi-million pound marketing campaign.
With more affordable balcony staterooms than any other cruise line, Princess is expecting to book a record number of passengers in accommodation with a private outside space, which many now regard as a basic luxury. Passengers pay as little as £60 for an upgrade from an oceanview to a balcony stateroom on a 9-night Caribbean fly-cruise on Emerald Princess. Upgrades from a balcony stateroom to a mini-suite cost as little as £95 per person.
Some of the Specials During the Princess Cruises Summer Balcony Bonus:
"As the market is changing, many passengers now expect a private balcony with an outside view as standard," said Pieter van der Schee, Head of Brand Marketing for Princess Cruises. "Balcony staterooms have become much cheaper and we are expecting a record number of bookers in the key Wave period to take advantage. Our 'Princess Sale' will see massive price reductions on 28 December, making cruising even better value than ever before," he continued.
* From 28 December, prices are coming down by as much as £800 per couple on Grand Princess sailings from Southampton, plus passengers receive up to $200 per couple free onboard spending money. Cruises to the Med start from £1,269 per person for 14 nights, with upgrades from an oceanview to a balcony stateroom for as little as £175pp, including $200 free onboard spending money per couple. A 7-night Iberia cruise starts from £649 per person.
* On every 14-night Grand Princess cruise from Southampton to the Mediterranean, passengers can choose from free car parking or free coach transfers to and from the ship.
* Ruby Princess Mediterranean cruises in summer 2010 also have massive reductions from 28 December, with as much as £400 per stateroom taken off. The 12-night cruises on Princess's latest superliner cost from £1,399pp with up to $200 per couple free onboard spending money.
* Princess is waving the flight supplement for regional flight departures to its popular Caribbean fly-cruises onboard Sea Princess in winter 2010/11 with flights available from 9 UK departure airports. There are also price reductions of £750 per couple plus $200 per couple free onboard spending money, as 15-night fly-cruises start from £1,469pp.
* Many more cruises will have their prices reduced on 28 December, including cruises to Scandinavia from Southampton, as well as fly-cruises to the Far East, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii and Alaska cruises. For example, 9-night Alaskan fly-cruises will be reduced by up to £1,000 per couple, with prices starting from just £1,199 per person with up to $200 per couple free onboard spending money.